Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 75g of butter
- 75g of sugar
- 50g of frozen blueberry
- 82g of medium flour
- 2g of baking powder
- 1T of wheat flour
- 1t of vanilla essence
- 1T of oligosaccharide
- 40g of chocolate chip
- 4 aluminum muffin cups
- Take out butter, eggs, and blueberry in advance.and keep them at room temperature to defrost.
- Mix medium flour with baking powder in a sieve.
- Sift blueberry to remove moisture. Sprinkle wheat flour on the blueberry. Mix it with wheat flour softly.
- Dissolve butter softly. Then add sugar and oligosaccharide, 2-3 times divided, not at once. Use a balloon whisk to whip it.
- If sugar is well mixed, add egg and vanilla essence, 2-3 times divided, not at once. And mix it up.
- Add <2>, 2 times divided, not at once. Use a rice scoop to mix softly.
- Add blueberry and chocolate chips. Use a rice scoop to mix softly.
- Put the paste in a squeezing bag. Fill the batter just two-thirds of the way up the muffin cup.
- Preheat Cuchen Smart Multi Cooker for 10 minutes.
- Put the muffin cups filled with paste in the inner pot. Close the lid.
- Set Pressure to 0; Cook for 60 minutes.
* Make sure to fill up muffin cups no more than two-thirds. Muffins will likely stick to each other if they are filled too much.