Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 200g of pasta (orecchiette)
- one cluster of broccoli
- one cluster of cauliflower
- 2 pieces of garlic
- 4 pieces of anchovy
- 3 pieces of peperoncino
- 45g of butter
- 2 1/2C of chicken stock
- 30g of parmesan cheese powder
- salt and pepper
- Cut the broccoli and cauliflower into clusters. Chop the stalk of broccoli separately.
- Chop the garlic and the anchovy. Cut pepperoncino into halves by hands.
- Keep the chicken stock warm.
- Preheat your Cuchen Smart Multi Cooker for 5 minutes.
- Put butter into the inner pot. Melt it. Add garlic and pepperoncino. Saute for 3 minutes until it smells fragrant.
- Add the stalk of the broccoli and anchovy. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped broccoli and cauliflower. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add pasta and chicken stock. Close the lid.
- Reset "function" and "time".
- Set Pressure to 0; Cook for 20 minutes.
- When cooking is done, mix it up with parmesan cheese powder. Season with salt and pepper.