Ingredients (1 Cake)
- 0.15lb (2.1oz) of chopped dark chocolate
- 3.2oz of butter
- 6.7oz of medium wheat flour
- 38oz of cocoa powder
- 0.25oz of baking powder
- 0.08oz of salt
- 5oz of sugar
- 45 of chilled butter cubes and 1oz of sugar (for sprinkling)
- 64fl oz of water (for pre-warming inner pot)
- 2 oranges
- 2 eggs
- 2T of milk
- parchment paper
- foil wrap
- Coat the inside of a heat-resistant container evenly with butter
- Wash unpeeled orange by rubbing the rind with coarse salt. Wipe off moisture and make orange zest.
- Place dark chocolate and butter in a bowl. Boil water in a pot. Then place the bowl over the water to melt chocolate and butter.
- Sift medium wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Fold dry ingredients into the bowl of chocolate and butter.
- Mix sugar, eggs and milk in another bowl.
- Pour-in the bowl of mixed sugar, eggs and milk with orange zest into the mixture of #2. Mix to make cake batter.
- Fill 2/3 of the heat-resistant container with cake batter. Sprinkle butter cubes and sugar evenly over the batter. Pour-in the remaining batter to fill up *80% of the container.
- Cover the container with parchment paper. Cover it again with foil wrap.
- Pour-in the remaining water into the inner pot.
- Preheat your Cuchen Smart Multi Cooker for 10 minutes.
- Place only one layer of the double cooking plate inside the inner pot.
- Place the heat-resistant container holding cake batter on top of the cooking plate. Close the lid.
- Set pressure to 0; Cook for 90 minutes.
- When the cake is completely baked, leave it for 10 minutes inside the cooker. Then take the container and cool it upside down for one hour at room temperature before taking out the cake.
*If batter is filled more than 80% of the container, it may rise up over the container.