- 250g of leek
- 250g of asparagus
- 70g of fragrant mushrooms
- 110g of Emmental cheese
- 2T of butter
- 8 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Cut the leek 1cm wide sparsely. Cut off the roots of the asparagus. Cut them into 2cm lengths.
- Cut off the stalks of the fragrant mushrooms. Slice them into pieces. Cut Emmental cheese into 1cm squares.
- Beat the eggs. Stir up Emmental cheese, salt and pepper into the dissolved beaten eggs to make liquid egg.
- Preheat your Cuchen Smart Rice Cooker for 5 minutes.
- Put the butter into the inner pot to melt.
- Put in the asparagus and the fragrant mushrooms and sprinkle a little salt over them. Saute for 7 minutes.
- Pour in the liquid egg water and mix well, cover with the lid.
- Set Pressure to 1; Cook for 20 minutes.
- After cooking is done, open the lid and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the frittata.