Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 85g of bacon
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 3 pieces of garlic
- 1 1/2 of canned lentil beans
- 2T of tomato paste
- 1/2t of dried thyme
- 3C of chicken stock
- 2C of water
- 1 1/2t of salt
- 1/4t of pepper
- Cut the bacon into pieces. Cut the onion finely.
- Cut the carrot about 0.6cm thick into a half-moon shape.
- Chop the garlic. Sift the lentil beans and wash slightly.
- Warm the chicken stock.
- Preheat your Cuchen Smart Multi Cooker for 5 minutes.
- Put bacon in the inner pot. Saute for 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped onion and carrot and saute for 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic. Saute for 30 seconds until the aroma is smelled.
- Add the tomato paste and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add lentil beans, thyme, chicken stock and water. Close the lid.
- Set Pressure to 1; Cook for 25 minutes.
- When cooking is done, season it with salt and pepper.