- 2C of rice
- 3/4C of water
- 8 prawns
- 5 mussels
- 1/2 squid
- 1/4 onion
- 1/2 red paprika
- 1t of chopped garlic
- 2 1/2T of white wine
- 7 short-necked clams
- chicken stock
- a little olive oil
- chopped Italian parsley
- Wash the rice.
- Drain the water. Be careful not to pour off the rice along with the water.
- Wash one more time and drain the water.
Move the rice into a soup plate for temporary.
- Remove the vein from the top.
Rub mussels against each other to clean them up.
- Remove the squid's skin. Slice the squid into ring-shaped pieces.
- Chop the onion thickly. Cut paprika into 1cm-by-3cm pieces.
- Warm the chicken stock.
- Preheat your Cuchen Smart Multi Cooker.
- Put olive oil on the bottom of the inner pot.
Add garlic and onion and saute.
- Add rice and saute for 2 minutes. Season with salt.
- Add chicken stock, white wine, paprika, squid, shrimps, short-necked clams and mussels over the rice. Put the inner pot into the rice cooker and close the lid.
- Set Pressure to 0; Cook for 30 minutes.
- Set timer for 30 minutes.
- When cooking is done, leave it closed for 5 minutes.
- Open and add 1/2T of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with chopped Italian parsley.