Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 8 prawns
- 5g of ginger
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 5 button mushrooms
- 50g of green beans
- 1T of vegetable oil
- 1/2C of chopped onions
- 1 1/3T of Thai green curry paste
- 2C of coconut milk
- 1t of fish sauce
- Remove the vein from the top of each prawn. Do not remove the entire shell.
- Slice the ginger thinly.
- Remove the stalk end of the tomatoes. Cut each of the tomatoes into halves. Cut each of the button mushrooms into four equal parts.
- Cut off the ends of the green beans. Cut them into halves.
- Preheat your Cuchen Smart Multi Cooker for 5 minutes.
- Put vegetable oil on the bottom of the inner pot.
Put onions and gingers into it. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add Thai green curry paste. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add pawns, tomatoes, button mushrooms, green beans and coconut milk. Close the lid.
- Set Pressure to 0; Cook for 30 minutes.
- When cooking is done, add fish sauce and mix well.
* Add coriander before eating as you like.