Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 100g of onion
- 40g of carrot
- 30g of celery
- 50g of Gruyere cheese
- 50g of mozzarella cheese
- vegetable of your choice
- 2t of chopped garlic
- 200g of minced beef
- 200g of minced pork
- 25g of breadcrumbs
- 2T of parmesan cheese
- 1T of chopped Italian parsley
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 4C of tomato sauce
- Chop the onion, carrot, and celery.
- Cut Gruyere cheese into 5mm thick pieces. Cut mozzarella cheese thickly.
- Put vegetable oil on the heated frying pan. Put chopped vegetables and garlic in it. Saute them until moisture disappears. Put it in a dish to cool it.
- Put the chopped onion, carrot, and celery with beef, pork, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese powder, chopped parsley, egg, salt, and pepper into a big bowl. Knead it to make it stickier.
- Cut the meatball chunk into halves to give a round shape to it.
- Put vegetable oil on the heated frying pan. Put the meatballs into it. Roll and roast it until it is well roasted and turns brown.
- Put tomato sauce on the bottom of the inner pot. Put the meatballs into it.
- Sprinkle Gruyere cheese then mozzarella cheese in order.
- Set pressure to 0; timer for 30 minutes on your Cuchen Smart Multi Cooker. Cook.
- When cooking is done, leave it closed for 5 minutes.
- Open and add 1/2T of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with chopped Italian parsley.